Crochet is a handicraft in which yarn is made up into a patterned fabric by looping yarn with a hooked needle. For example “a crochet hook”. Crochet comes from a French word.
>Types of Stitches:-
There are five main types of basic stitches:-
1. Chain Stitch – the most basic of all stitches and used to begin your work.
2. Slip Stitch – to join chain stitch to make a ring.
3. Single Crochet Stitch – easiest stitch to master Single Crochet Stitch.
4. Half Double Crochet Stitch – the ‘in-between’ stitch Half-Double Crochet.
5. Double Crochet Stitch – many uses for this unlimited use stitch.